The Collegian

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Collegian

Makana Ontai, Writer

School newspapers is a way to get caught up on all the events/activities that have been going on in school, very similar if not the same as a typical newspaper. It’s a way in which students can express themselves about specific topics and issues. If you’re reading this, you know that Saint Louis School has

its school newspaper named the Collegian, which is student managed and ran. This year marks the 100th anniversary of the Saint Louis Collegian newspaper, and it’s a huge landmark and milestone for the school. Its astonishing knowing that the Collegian has been up and running for so long.

One hundred years ago it would be January 1919. Back then they didn’t even have computers, they had a pen and paper, at best a typewriter. Now we have all this technology readily available to us. We can post our articles online for the whole world to see, as opposed to just the school. Also, it’s a way for those who are interesting in journalism to develop and advance their skills. This year’s journalism class consist of 16 staff members, most of us being writers and a hand full being editors.

We cover an array of topics like football games, but also significant social and political matters. For those who have graduated and are no longer with the school have an opportunity to read our newspaper and see what’s going on in school.

500 Internal Server Error- 澳门赌场注册

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.